O'Neal Pediatrics, located in Orland Park, IL, offers a safe, nurturing environment where your children will get the attention and care that they need.
Pediatricians specialize in kids because kids are not just small adults, they are truly unique!
Dr. O'Neal is a Board-Certified Pediatrician and a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), seeing kids from newborns to toddlers to teens, ages 0-18 years.
At O'Neal Pediatrics, your child will receive the best care, such as:
- Well Baby Physicals
- School Physicals: Kindergarten, 6th Grade, and High School
- Sports Physicals
- Same Day Sick Visits for any ailment: cough, sore throat, earache, and more
- Asthma Care
- Acne Management
- Wart Cryotherapy
- ADD and ADHD Diagnosis and Treatment Care
- All AAP Recommended Vaccines
- 24 hour-a-day Cell Phone Contact
- Referrals to the Best Specialists
You can rest assured that your child will be cared for with the utmost kindness and respect. We believe all children are precious gifts and we treat them as though they are our own.
Evening and weekend appointments are available.
Feel welcome to come for a meet-and-greet with the Doctor and tell him about your special kids! There is no charge for meeting the Doctor, so why not come by?
For your first appointment, or to meet Dr. O'Neal, call
(708) 403-1883 today!